There are 3 membership categories:
(1) Full member: £24 per year (£2 per month)
(2) Concessionary rate: Full membership at £6 per year (50p per month) for:
- Under 25s and mature students
- Serving and former members of the UK’s armed forces
- Unemployed or under-employed – you be the judge
(3) Introductory rate for sitting MPs (prior to
any dissolution of Parliament) and members of the House of Lords: £1 per annum
Membership applications are subject to the Terms and Conditions of being a member. (These Ts&Cs are being re-developed. Anyone making a donation of at least the requisite amount above will
become an 'Associate Member' for a year. They can remain anonymous, or will subsequently be upgraded to full member if they wish to do so.)
Additional donations are also welcomed, for example:
- Or any higher amount of your choosing, subject to eligibility under UK electoral law as
We welcome signficant donations, in the
thousands of pounds, but please note that under the Political Party Elections and Referendum Act 2000 (“PPERA”):
- If you are donating more than £500, you must be on the UK electoral role at the date of
- If you donate £7500 or more the donation has to be reported to the Electoral Commission,
who will publish the fact
The Just Political Party therefore reserves the right to not accept a donation or application for membership, or to
return any donation initially accepted.
Up to £500 donated to party funds, rather than a campaign for a specific Westminster seat, we don't need to check whether you are on the UK electoral role - you could live anywhere.
You can use our online donations facility here.
For larger donations, please contact us, details here.
Let's get giving. Your country needs you!